Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

btw will ever a decent PL side miss a pen against us?

xG from pens is around 0.8 so on large sample about 80 is scored from 100 on average. some saved, some hit the post, some miss the target etc. (some scored from rebound but thats calculated as a miss for the pen of course)

we missed a fair number of pens in last 3 years for sure, some crucial ones too.

pens against us lot closer to 100% conversion rate in PL, at least thats how it feels to me.
More to the point, will Eddie actually save on……?

Poor performance, Pep'll be furious and rightly so. Gvardiol looked out of his depth at times, Dias was poor by his standards. Akanji Foden and Alvarez excellent

Regardless, top of the league, can't moan at that
Alvarez! Don’t recall him doing anything. Just a passenger

[Snip]
I know I’ve asked this before but what exactly does Grealish contribute to this team. A total waste of money.
Rant over !
You've asked it before and not received a satisfactory answer because it's such a fucking stupid question. Stick to watching ice hockey because you clearly understand f-all about football.

That was a mad game which neither team deserved to lose.
Some of the comments on here tonight about Sterling and Palmer are a fucking joke. Grow up and realise these guys are winners and don’t give a fuck about a club once moved on.
1st half our left was a shambles as was Dias throughout.
Special mentions to Foden and Rodri
Doku did nothing defensively, that's why. James was always free for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.