Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

For the people not happy with the draw look at it this way, 1 point or 3 points we are still top of the league after an away game to an in-form Chelsea who are without any Mid-week European football. I think most football fans sort of Knew Chelsea would start to come good with Pochettino because he is a very good manager and they have some great players.

I still have to shake my head in disbelief at the way Manchester City has kept going over the past 4 seasons, It's crazy to think that we keep on going to the well with the number of games we play and keep producing results like today it's amazing.

No complaints at all please, just don your hats to Greatness

Do feel as well ake was missed at left back today with his composure I think he would of helped calm our defence today

It might have been a great game for the neutral but from our perspective it's two points thrown away. You just can't score four goals away from home and not win it's ridiculous.

For all the wanking about Gvardiol I'm not impressed.....and yes I know he's still settling in. The biggest problem is our midfield. Without De Bruyne and Stones it's as weak as fuck. Nunes and Kovacic are well below the level we are used to and as for Phillips, he's a lost cause. No decent midfield protecting it means our defence creaks when it's put under pressure and boy was it today. Individually and collectively they were shocking.

Looking on the positive side were still top by a point and we normally get better as the season progresses. I guess it's just raw after scoring so late not to win it so I may be being overly critical.
That's pretty much how I feel, midfield and defence were quite poor today. I really wanted the win too and it's disappointing due to our level of performance in those areas.

Well where do we start with that game, I'm sure all the neutrals enjoyed it. I prefer it when we keep the ball and dicacte the game pissing teams off personally :)

Anytime Stones is missing we look really open in midfield, Seems like it's just Rodri in their and nobody else, Especially when we give the ball away in the final third we are so open to counter attacks, When Stones and Rodri are in their we are much more solid and have another defensive minded player to sit.

When you score four goals in a game you should be winning that game of football, It's not like us at all to concede four goals in one game!

The bigger picture is we have gone away to Chelsea, Arsenal and the Rags now in the first 12 games and we still sit top of the league.

Hopefully Stones is back for the dippers game.

No Kev, Stones hardly played, top going into yet another fucking international break and qualified from the CL group...obviously would like to be 6 points clear but we'd all take where we are now when Kev was injured.
I also think we are in a really good position. However good they are, looks like the club recognise we need to look ahead with Kev and Stonesy. Think the West Ham lad will be here in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.