Chelsea (a) post match thread

i was let say "" bitching "" about the state of the team and the club noted all the hype about the academy state of art strong squad etc we can't have bad results in a row the unability to beat good teams i mean no 2011-2012 feeling Etihad was a fortress even when we were bad in CL at home we dont lose

but

i was called a rag, armchair supporter fuck off etc by some deluded here

so here is the reality its so annoying to watch the same thing

so i hope there is no top4 for next season

we need to change things there is no way after all the money spent to continue with the likes of clichy navas and co some players needs strong competition, guardiola need to deliver he cant hide next season behind " we are learning bla bla "

hope a better end of the season :)

All positives for me great performance daft tackle by Fern but all in all good shape and balance. Home games against beatable teams And semi final to look forward to. Vinny back and Gabriel nearing fitness and a fine performance from delph. Next season the right blend will be added and we will see how we do.

Lets entertain against the lesser sides and get pragmatic against the top teams, surely that is the way to win things.

Will not happen with Pep so more of the same next season I am afraid.

The way to win things is to put your chances away and have teams having to attack and be more open. Last year and this year to we've missed sit ter after sitter.

Otimendi and Kompany will help with defending, however players have got to put there chances away.

Realistically we need a minimum of:
_ 1x goalie (£25m)
- 3x full backs (3x £20m)
- 1x centre backs (1x £40m)
- 1x midfielders (1x £30m)
- 1x forwards

Total of about £325-375m as a minimum and means recruiting 10 or 11 players and that's not accounting for the players we have to get rid of.

Does anybody have the confidence in Txiki to achieve this. I don't.

Next season could be another one of those "next year Rodders we'll be millionaires" type like this one is.

Edit (only because we have a few players who could be playing for us next season when they come back from loan), but I agree. Plus I think pep will be in charge of our transfer policy rather than txiki imo.

Our squad's shit...not many would've made it into the Chelsea squad tonight. Only aguero, KDB and silva would've made it imo...that tells you everything you need to know about the depth of our squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.