Chelsea (a) post match thread

Too many calling out the manager on here tonight. What's he supposed to do, we only played on Sunday then have to go away again against the runaway leaders, maybe Sterling and Yaya weren't fully fit.

Delph did pretty well, and great to see Kompany back.

We have a reasonable run of fixtures now to get some points back.

Yes this season has been disappointing, but for me we just don't have good enough players in some key positions for the manager to really play how he wants successfully.

Two world class full backs and a dominant central midfielder are an absolute must in summer. Get those and I think it'll also help the current squad improve. We should break the bank for Dele Alli and the two best full backs in the world. That's all we need if we keep Vinny fit and Jesus is back.

Tonight in isolation I don't think anyone is arse. It's been the same over and over.

Great to see Vinny play well and play the full match. Thought Delph a decent game, despite my previous concerns. Clichy, deary me, what was that pass at the death? Now it looks like Kolarov wont be playing CH again, is he the better of the two LB or do we try a new approach like we have with Navas at RB?

But it is such beautiful football to watch. He is a total and utter fake. And here is the best laugh. We might win the league next year cos he will probably get the best part of 200 million to spend and then everyone will say what a great manager he is. No. Spend enough and eventually you have enough players better than everyone else.

How much to get rid of your whiny arse for the night?

Name one great save their keeper made
Great positioning is sometimes better than a great save, example... Aguero breaking through from the right Courtois off his line to smother him straight away. Also a great chance doesn't mean a great shot, you are confusing the two, we had more chances in the first half and we still had some in the second half despite Chelsea's attempts to squeeze the life out of the game, Stones heading right at the keeper, Stones kicking it over the bar... watch the highlights later maybe?

Chelsea didn't need to play better football. They controlled the game easily.

No they didn't. It's not about playing good, Chelsea had very little control of the game (even Chelsea fans in other forums have admitted to this, that they lucked out getting 6 points against City). City lack of finishing and punishing team when the chance arrived is what saved Chelsea in both encounters this season.

De Brunye is wasted playing in CM. He needs to play out wide where he will have more space and be able to use his crossing to maximum effect. He's been utter shite in CM for a while now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.