Chelsea (A) Post Match Thread

A step too far without some of our best players (De Bruyne, Aguero and Silva for a third of the game).

We were poor but on the bright side we've played all of the top 5 sides away from home and we're only 2nd by 1 point, that'll do.

However, we need De Bruyne back soon.

Oh well.... Shit happens!
If some of those twats on the matchday thread are real blues (which clearly that Colombia knob wasn’t) they need to give their heads a fkn wobble

We were poor 2nd half but Pep got the team wrong today. Shit happens. Let’s see how the scousers handle the pressure.

We dominated the first half then got a sucker punch, that killed us, the chelsea second half performance meant they deserved the win.

False 9 didn't work and we miss sergio.

Ah well it's first week of december we carry on there is a long way to go.

I think we would of beat ourselves today.

Very poor today blues. We just played Chelsea’s game however we take our chances in first half we win this. Not sure first 11 right either.

Lesson is we need an additional striker.

Forgot what it feels like to loose

I don't think anyone was piss or horseshit I thought our team played pretty well and we just beaten on the day. nothing there made me think we're shit.

No Aguero, kdb, silva, Mendy. We played well enough, away at Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.