Chelsea (a) post-match thread

Story of our season. Peps biggest job next season is sorting out that defence.

How many times this season has one ball over the top just caused panic for us that we can't deal with it with either a lack of pace or a defender fucking up

He should have sorted it last summer as soon as Vinnie said he was off. Far less qualified people than Pep could see it would be an issue going with an ageing Otimendi, injury prone Stones and Laporte as our centre half's. Moving Fernandinho to centre half has been a criminal decision, it instantly weakened the midfield and exposed the defence even more.

Pep has been and is brilliant, but he got it wrong this year.

On well, BT getting fucked off for next season so will save some money.
+1, after being a BT customer for 45 years. I lost count of the number of times I told the commentators to Fuck Off with their totally inane comments about he dippers. Enough is enough. I never use the house phone in any case, so it's no great loss. A broadband provider gives you a landline number which can be used foe emergencies.

Fernandinho hasn’t been the problems but we need a CB. A top club can’t compete with an team like Liverpool using make shift players in different positions. Left back needed obviously. Walkers position isn’t solid either, he switches off far too many times.

+1, after being a BT customer for 45 years. I lost count of the number of times I told the commentators to Fuck Off with their totally inane comments about he dippers. Enough is enough. I never use the house phone in any case, so it's no great loss. A broadband provider gives you a landline number which can be used foe emergencies.

Oh yes, the match. We lost.

I popped in as well. It's such a consistently strange thread. Full of posters you never see on any other threads. Why do they even bother?
Well pal, I can name two who are blues and have been at it for years. I won't bother tonight as I need some kip and can't be arsed arguing with the fuckwits at this hour. More fuming with those morons than the defeat.

Same old story dominated possession and sloppy at the back, story of our season. Dhino has been brilliant for City, but pace is not his biggest asset and it is quite evident we need a top drawer cb to partner Laporte. I have backed Mendy many times on here but he had a shocker tonight and like a few of our players he seems to lack concentration at vital points of the game.

EbYo9AQX0AI7JMl

Not sure who made bigger mistake tonight , Sterling or Mendy !

Mendy gave Chelsea their best chance, while Raheem wasted our best chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.