Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

The only disappointing thing about today is….Rodri showed how he should have played in the CL final.

The 3 points are brilliant (check my posts…only positive) but boy does it leave me with a ‘what if’ feeling
I think things happen for a reason. Being relegated to the second division looked like the end of the world at the time but look where we are today.

Their game is all about intimidation. On the forwards and on the ref. It works on Raz. It's why they get away with so much. Oliver had his arms round so many of them yesterday explaining why he couldn't give them what they wanted instead of booking the that's like Rudiger and Jorginho.
Aspilaqueta was trying for a pen late on when he knew their player was brought down by a team mate.
Cheats - and it showed.

wtf does six pointer in the traditional sense mean?
Why do some People have 6 Fingers in their Hands? | by Sophia John | Medium

Have you got BT sports? Download the ap if so. Think it will have the whole game but only after its been on MOTD
City+ also has the full match a day or so later. We recently watched the 1- 6. Like you wrote the highlights don't do justice to the match in full.

Their game is all about intimidation. On the forwards and on the ref. It works on Raz. It's why they get away with so much. Oliver had his arms round so many of them yesterday explaining why he couldn't give them what they wanted instead of booking the that's like Rudiger and Jorginho.
Aspilaqueta was trying for a pen late on when he knew their player was brought down by a team mate.
Cheats - and it showed.
Their supporters were getting all giddy about beating City three times previously but City were below par and decisions and luck swung those games. Not this time.

Manchester City are Still Alive here...
Dead right.
Martin.ucnut....grasping for breath as your dream died....lol

Chelsea showed they've as many limitations as that other overhyped London icon Anthony Joshua. A dull one trip pony who epitomises the phrase Flat Track Bully. Just like Usyk, we've went into their backyard and given them a technical battering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.