Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

Dont know if its already been said on here but how poor was their support yesterday. We get slagged off rotten but we are miles better than that.was my sons first visit to Chelsea yesterday and he likened it to Arsenals home support they were that bad

Listening to the first half on the Radio, either BBC or talksport I'm not sure what it was, was anyone else confused by the Southern commentator talking about Conte for Chelsea?

I actually forgot Tuchel was the manager and thought it was still Conte, until he said Conte could have been booked for that tackle, and I realised it was Kante! Accents, eh!

Dont know if its already been said on here but how poor was their support yesterday. We get slagged off rotten but we are miles better than that.was my sons first visit to Chelsea yesterday and he likened it to Arsenals home support they were that bad
Hardly surprising, Chelsea were outclassed , there fans must have been gutted by what they watched.

We have to play Bernie and Rodri as 2 x DM/CM, they are great together, we will never find another Fern, or at least until we do.
Any 3 of Kev, Phil, Gundo, Jack, Gabby or Mahrez depending on fitness in front of them and Haarland up top.
Also thought the fear of Jack's presence really restricted their wing back.

Agree mate. Bernie’s engine and stamina helps Rodri show how good he can be. We can’t get another Fern but we can make a formidable due instead. Both compliment the other.

No fucking about Pep…please ;)

Chelsea may very well have parked the bus, maybe that's good management because they know we're the better team.

That doesn't take away from the fact that we were immense.
A Mourinho team playing like that would probably have nicked it and it would have been "a masterclass".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.