Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

Bernardo was like a machine that doesn't run out of steam!! Incredible!!!

I said the same thing about Foden, he is a brilliant player but False 9 position is not for him. So I asked if Ferran would have done a better job had he started there? Foden is amazing on the left, right and center but False 9 we lose his talent there.
It’s really difficult because we all want Foden, KDB, Grealish and Bernardo to play. We are spoilt with attacking players.

Yes I agree about yesterday if we can keep the same momentum then we will not have any problems. I am just thinking of those amazing low and high crosses the went in the box and no one was on the end of them. Gundo used to do that perfectly last year and this year Ferran has the same instinct.

Pep just needs to know how to crack the code of the False 9 incase we need someone to be at the end of these crosses in crucial times.

i think for the bigger games the press will be 100% players with speed and energy after yesterday when we stopped chelsea from getting out. even the keeper kicking long did not work for them and its what pep seen after that champions league final defeat and it works

you can not let the better team have time to pick out the holes in the city setup and the best way in stopping it is to rush them into making mistakes. we have the team and squad to change it up when need be so the season looks like we could be ok without a striker after all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.