Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

Great performance from a very strong team who are not fully fit yet . Made Chelsea look like well Chelsea and they parked the bus at hone and you could see why . A top striker in this team would hammer the league .

That was fucking brilliant when I saw the starting lineup I fancied us,their keeper kept them in it,Bernardo was excellent, rodri again showed the plodri gang they look like twats, buzzing after that

Brilliant city Bernardo on a different level to everyone on the pitch solid at the back Dias cancelo Walker frightening.pep a masterclass proud as a blue

Never thought I'd be saying this but it's vitally important we keep Rodri fit for as much of this season as possible.

His game has improved magnificently. He has his faults - lack of pace being the obvious one - but he's got the ability to control a midfield like he done today and imo Fernandinho can't offer that as good as he once did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.