Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

Can you imagine a potent striker situation n this team .
The problem is, will he put in the same shift as the players we are putting in there now?

The forward line ran their socks off today stopping Chelsea from playing out, then dropping in to defend if they broke through.

If not for a couple of worldie performances today, Jesus would have been MOTM. As it was, I had him down as #4 in the running, behind Bernie, Rodri and Ruben! That says something about today’s performance, when the guy who won the game doesn’t get a look in, even though he ran himself into the ground, too!

Today was a “TOTAL FOOTBALL” performance, and tonight Cruyff is smiling down on Pep for pulling it off at the Bridge against the CL Champions!

Bernardo today was on another level it's batshit crazy that some dickheads on here actively wanted him gone, and I'm not talking about those who said if he wants to go let him can understand that even though I wanted him to stay, I'm talking proper morons saying he isn't good enough when he always busts a gut minimum, probs the same idiots slagging off Pep last week not gonna get started on them fuck off... Give your heads a proper shake and hang it in shame. Spoilt embarrassing bastards what the fucks up don't you lot remember Barry Conlon? Stop the constant crybaby shite remember where we fucking was, never ever forget where we came from or our successes in the old days cos you're acting like the entitled Trafford cunts.
Bernie covered every blade of grass today defo motm for me he's been great so far this season long may it continue.

Absolutely buzzing with the performance from the whole team today. Has anyone kept the rent boys that quiet in a game recently? Well deserved lads everyone enjoy tonight.

I commented at half time how Rodders and Bernie had both been awesome, didn’t think they’d both be capable of carrying it on for the full 90, but they were absolutely outstanding. Phenomenal.
I didn't think Bernardo could ever top his performance v Dippers in the 2-1 win, That display today runs it incredibly close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.