Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

I am wondering if Ferran played instead of Foden, would we have scored more goals? Tough to say but Foden struggled and did not do the runs that Ferran would have done

There was a pass from Cancelo that Ferran would have scored but foden was a bit behind! This False 9 position will continue to be an issue for us

Never thought I'd be saying this but it's vitally important we keep Rodri fit for as much of this season as possible.

His game has improved magnificently. He has his faults - lack of pace being the obvious one - but he's got the ability to control a midfield like he done today and imo Fernandinho can't offer that as good as he once did.
Rodri was outstandin,and also was last season against chels away an liverpool away,hes a big player for us and startin to show it,hard shoes to fill fernandhinos,but hes doin a bloody good job

I am wondering if Ferran played instead of Foden, would we have scored more goals? Tough to say but Foden struggled and did not do the runs that Ferran would have done

There was a pass from Cancelo that Ferran would have scored but foden was a bit behind! This False 9 position will continue to be an issue for us
Stop fucking moaning we fucking won

Absolutely brilliant performance from the best English team I've ever seen.

when we play like today away from home vs a top team and make them look midtable its a pure joy to watch
chelsea was the team that going to take the title off us this season ? sorry they will be lucky to finish 2nd

manchester city controlled the game by the press and chelsea simply could not get out. even the keeper kicking long was to easy to pick off and chelsea are a big strong side. its just fantastic football and am so thankful its city playing it and not somebody else

i will say there was that little bit of nasty stuff knocking about by chelsea today and they could not even bully us
also Lukaku knows city and KDB in the city side its a hard 90 minute running after the ball and he did not fancy it

final word and it needs saying
manchester city defence is the best in the league and europe by a country mile and Dias was a bargain signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.