Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

Bernardo today was on another level it's batshit crazy that some dickheads on here actively wanted him gone, and I'm not talking about those who said if he wants to go let him can understand that even though I wanted him to stay, I'm talking proper morons saying he isn't good enough when he always busts a gut minimum, probs the same idiots slagging off Pep last week not gonna get started on them fuck off... Give your heads a proper shake and hang it in shame. Spoilt embarrassing bastards what the fucks up don't you lot remember Barry Conlon? Stop the constant crybaby shite remember where we fucking was, never ever forget where we came from or our successes in the old days cos you're acting like the entitled Trafford cunts.
Bernie covered every blade of grass today defo motm for me he's been great so far this season long may it continue.
Why so angry today ?

Sorry guys didn’t watch the game what was Rudiger up to ?
Constant little shoves/elbows and a number of times he undercut players who went up for balls without making any attempt at playing the ball. Generally a performance that would engender hate, not even taking into account him injuring kev.

Absolutely outstanding by every City player.. impossible to give any of them a bad mark..
We could and should have had 3 goals but it doesn't matter because we won .
Rod, Bernie Cancello absolutely ran the game and defensively we were magnificent.
Thought Kev and Phil ran their bollocks off but Phil looked goosed with 20 mins to go but understandably as he needs to get match fit.
For once I thought Oliver was pretty decent, but fuck me that Rudiger is one dirty bastard..he needs some fucker to leave one on him.
Great support from all the City fans..you were amazing lads and lasses
Yep,pity Rudiger never came up against Andy Morrison.

Well that’s me wrong again and I’m absolutely delighted to be,posted in the pre match thread I think sometime during the week that Chelsea would win 2-0 and keep us at arms length..How wrong was I absolutely bossed that game from the first minute only thing is the 1-0 flatters Chelsea should have been 3 or 4,oh and rudiger is a cnut ...

I am wondering if Ferran played instead of Foden, would we have scored more goals? Tough to say but Foden struggled and did not do the runs that Ferran would have done

There was a pass from Cancelo that Ferran would have scored but foden was a bit behind! This False 9 position will continue to be an issue for us
Foden was brilliant harassing their back line, that's why he was se!ected, one of the reasons why we won

If only we'd have played like we did today. Just shows though that on our day we could beat anybody. One day we will win it.
Two differences today. One; we fielded our best side and formation on current form. It included those players who are prepared to run until they drop. And two; closely related to that, our pressing was up there with the best ever.

We were like a swarm of fcukin bees.

Last edited:
german peg lol

fat sam would’ve done better
No, no, don't say stuff like that. The Tuchels and Mourinhos of this world produce masterclasses, it's the likes of Dyche that constitute a threat for football...

I don't underestimate him, by the way. I am aware of his capabilities and totally respect his talent. But if City ever delivered such a performance, having adopted such a strategy while playing at home vs a direct rival, the media would have assassinated Guardiola for weeks, regardless of the result. Fact...

City were the definition of a TEAM tonight. Bernardo its heart and soul, Ruben its leader -and he's not even 25yo yet. The level of composure, mental strength, organization etc, awesome. The sense of unity and sacrifice reflected on the pitch, stuff extremely rarely witnessed in the game...

Whatever I say about Pep won't do him justice. He's created a structure performing way, I mean WAY above the sum of its parts. Unfortunately, with very little help from his friends (or "friends"). Which he will never admit, too decent to do so, but I will. I have nothing against the ownership, on the contrary I deeply respect their vision, but they need to understand that they have to invest in knowledge. Like, immediately. Until they do, the manager and the boys can rely only to the support of the fans. A pity really, it could have been different -and better...

A massive win. With 2 players just having returned from injury, and key players seeking match fitness and form (who would not make it for the whole 90 minutes, by the way). A lot of question marks before Oliver's first whistle, with which we dealt admirably. The TEAM provided the answer, as Ruben would say. City should have scored earlier, and City should have definitely killed the game with a second and third, instead of counting the seconds during Oliver's injury time of injury time. Thank God we didn't pay for that. Guardiola keeps operating as a magician, delivering rabbits out of his hat, but I fail to understand why it has to be so hard. For a club with City's financial power, for a team chasing every fucking existing trophy. As I said, a pity, it could have been different, better -and safer...

A special comment regarding Bernardo - which idiots shaping their opinion merely on stats should definitely ignore. No stats can demonstrate the level of his impact in the team's performance today. To people with good faith, I would honestly recommend to watch the match again. So as to identify why with him on the pitch City appeared like playing with 12,13 players at SB. While on psychological terms, a constant inspiration for his teammates. The boy has delivered MOM performances in literally every match he has appeared this season, absolutely crucial so far...

As I said, massive 3 points, but they do not guarantee anything. It's going to be a long long season, and the team will need all the support it can get, let's not forget that, not for one moment. The manager and the boys deserve it 100%...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.