Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

Wasn’t you suggesting we should throw the season and give the youngsters a blast only last week and we’re in a fight for top four? Crazy what a bad performance does to some peoples thinking. Lesson to all, never write Pep or the lads off, particularly after an off day.
My comment wasn't based on one bad performance. I've always thought that the PL should be our main priority. I've never really cared about the CL, and I believe that the domestic cups should be for developing younger / second string squad players.
Don't get too giddy though. We looked like proper champions today, but the season has a long way to go. I think we'll win it again, but I'd still be very happy with top 4 this season.

Just on the train home. Got thrown out of two Chelsea pubs this afternoon. Loads of Dippers on the train. Cockerney Rags trying to large it at Euston. Had a really good drink and life is a fckin dream.

How good is our team?

Bet you never felt more like singin' the blues eh Jon?

Jealous as fk mate, sounds like a splendid day out in London!

Brilliant performance today. And a team shape that may have got the job done in Portugal for us... oh well.

Was having a bit of a panic when Pep took so long to drag Phil and Kev off, they were blowing big time and becoming sloppy which, after their injuries is no surprise.

Rodri was brilliant. Won pretty much everything and dominated the midfield from deep whenever Chelsea did get past our press. Whole team worked their arses off.

Bernardo and Cancelo were excellent too. Bernie is just an animal on the pitch in a big game. PSG next... but encouraged by that and then a trip to Anfield for our annual 3 points there.

Fantastic result and what a great team performance, every single City player played to a high level every single one of them 9/10 imo. Well done City boys what a marker we've put down today, league wise lets hope we do something similar next Sunday against the dippers.

I was convinced we'd win today. Convinced. Not draw. All 3 points. State of intent this season this bravo all.

Simple.

Press from the front and stifle the opposition. Only happens when Foden, Jesus, Kev and Bernie play. Add Grealish into that we now have five rabid dogs stopping the opposition even getting in our half. If they do Dias and a born again Laporte certainly know how to defend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.