Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

The pressing and running of Bernardo and Jesus are vital in big games. Hope they play in the next two but I doubt they will unfortunately. Can see Mahrez and Sterling coming in midweek. A great game and result, put to bed all the negative crap about our club and manager this week. I still doubt we'll get the great headline in the press we deserve, it'll be about the rags, the red scouse, or an implication that Chelsea were subpar.

The pressing and running of Bernardo and Jesus are vital in big games. Hope they play in the next two but I doubt they will unfortunately. Can see Mahrez and Sterling coming in midweek. A great game and result, put to bed all the negative crap about our club and manager this week. I still doubt we'll get the great headline in the press we deserve, it'll be about the rags, the red scouse, or an implication that Chelsea were subpar.
Save Bernardo for the Scousers

Brilliant performances from one to 11. Every one of them was outstanding and fully deserved the victory.

The pressing, right from the start of the game, was superb, as was the collective effort. We hardly gave Chelsea a sniff; Rúben and Aymeric dominated Lumpkaku and Werner throughout the match.

It really should have been more. Both Gabriel and Jack guilty of missing great chances, but I’m happy with the 1-0, as I didn’t expect us to win.

Finally, does this mean that we’re Champions of Europe?

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.