Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no chance Grealish won’t start
I know mate. Not what I think Pep will do, but what I would, fwiw.
I just think that it‘s tough at the moment, against a top side, to get Foden, Grealish and a not-yet-properly-fit De Bruyne all in the same team. So I‘d be inclined to use Grealish as a sub against tiring legs.
I hope Pep does find a way of starting all three and that they dovetail as well as we all hope they will.

Like I said he has an ego as any big person who has achieved so much. so he make the game personal with his opposite coach and tries to over think and outdoes himself into a losing position. btw I don't think we are at equal footing at all when both teams are at their best. we will win 7/10 times.

Well by equal footing I do not mean exactly equal in quality. I just meant we have now improved enough to move into the same tier of top teams in Europe that City are in. There are differences between the teams in this tier, and I have never hidden away from the fact that I believe City are the better team with the better manager, in fact I believe I have said it at least once in this thread :)

Foden on it no one can stop him he elite world class individual for me better than Kdb yep that’s my opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.