Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, catching dawn coach from Etihad, been told can park car in Stadium Blue Car Park G. Just checking - will car park really be accessible before 6am in order to dump the old Ford Focus?

this is the one out of the next 3 games winning would be most significant and a big marker laid down

similar to when kev smashed that stunner a couple of years back
Hopefully history will repeat, I was in Market Rasen for the night after going racing for that game....I'm in Market Rasen for the racing this Saturday too.

Hopefully I do as well on the course, made a decent profit.

Just received the below info from City. It may or may not be enforced but why are we only being made aware of this the day before the game...

All supporters/visitors will need to have had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine (with the second date not less than two weeks ago), or provide proof of a Lateral Flow (LFT) COVID Test carried out within 48 hours of the fixture kicking off. This will be checked upon entry

All supporters will be required to wear face coverings/masks in all indoor areas of the Stadium, including the concourses, except when they are eating or drinking

Just received the below info from City. It may or may not be enforced but why are we only being made aware of this the day before the game...

All supporters/visitors will need to have had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine (with the second date not less than two weeks ago), or provide proof of a Lateral Flow (LFT) COVID Test carried out within 48 hours of the fixture kicking off. This will be checked upon entry

All supporters will be required to wear face coverings/masks in all indoor areas of the Stadium, including the concourses, except when they are eating or drinking

Those are the same rules that have been in place at every Premier League ground since fans returned in May.

PL announcement in August - https://www.premierleague.com/news/2207988

The club's just emailing you now so you don't forget and can do a test before the match.

What really worries me is that Chelsea only conceded 1 goal from open play this season , that was in the Carabao when they didnt use their best squad. Besides that one they only conceded the penalty kick vs Liverpool , no other goal this season.
It is going to be so hard to score against these fekers, and they will strike the minute we make a defensive mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.