Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worried about Rodders and his mobility in the middle - think Fern would fit better, along with his leadership.

Other than that, good side.

Looking at our team there are no excuses but I wish I could say I was confident. I Fear that Tuchels Chelsea have got our number. As with a lot of good Chelsea teams they are dull but effective. Hope I am hopelessly wrong and we beat them.

Looking at our team there are no excuses but I wish I could say I was confident. I Fear that Tuchels Chelsea have got our number. As with a lot of good Chelsea teams they are dull but effective. Hope I am hopelessly wrong and we beat them.
surprising from them today-they beat us by playing 2 wide forwards in the champs lg final-only worry for me is the running in behind Cancelo-need Jack to work hard today.

Football Focus it is till kick off
I really am starting to hate pre, post and in match punditry and commentary. The anti-city sentiment that runs through it is getting worst. Sometimes I think it is me getting more sensitive in my old age, and as we become more successful it is harder to take setbacks, but when I step back and think about it I realise it is the media itself playing to the sentiments of the anti-city sheep. I love the mute button!

I am hoping more than anything.

I can not shake off the horrible feeling we might get a good twatting.

Come on Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.