Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am starting to hate pre, post and in match punditry and commentary. The anti-city sentiment that runs through it is getting worst. Sometimes I think it is me getting more sensitive in my old age, and as we become more successful it is harder to take setbacks, but when I step back and think about it I realise it is the media itself playing to the sentiments of the anti-city sheep. I love the mute button!
Not one channel will give us any credit whatsoever

it’s very poor to say the least

Worried about Rodders and his mobility in the middle - think Fern would fit better, along with his leadership.

Other than that, good side.
This is an opportunity for Rodri to prove all his doubters wrong.I'm not convinced he is agile or mobile enough,but this is a game that should go a long way towards finding out.

He will be crucial today.

So somehow a chat about Jack has turned into how chelsea will stop him from playing ? who would have thought !!!

I am optimistic about this game because I am pessimistic about the result. Explanation, the last 3 games against Chelsea I expected us to win. Today I think we will lose.

I wonder if lukaku has his (97m) price tag prepended to his name all game like Jack will
Never heard it if he has, the media hate us waaaaaaaay more than the chavs, they have to talk money with us every single game inc the bench , they would be better off musing why the red clubs havent spent wisely and build a squad with depth, we are pegged as rich and reckless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.