Chelsea (A) - Sun 12th Nov, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're spot on there. It amazes me the number of people who get their take on a game from listening to Ratboy Neville's comments, all of a sudden in the 2nd half he started criticising Chelsea almost as though a producer had told him too. At this point you were tearing Spurs apart at will and looked like scoring every time you crossed the half way line - as you say, woeful finishing let you down - but on and on he droned saying Chelsea look nervous here blah blah blah. Fucking clown.

Incidentally you were much more effective against 9 men than Spurs themselves were against Liverpool, it's not always as easy as it seems to beat a team in that situation.

All things being equal we should edge you at the weekend but there's a good team and a good performance ready to come to the surface at Chelsea i think, i just hope it's not this weekend.
thats cos liverpool didnt play like lunatics and sat back and defended as a group, its quite easy to look effective when a team gives you half the pitch to run into, i think chelsea winning by that margin had much more to do with the way spurs set out to play than how chelsea did.

Beating nine men against a team with suicidal tactics doent cut it , the first 20 minutes Spurs totally outplayed Chelsea and we are a far superior team to Spurs , Pochetino is no mug , he will play more cautiously on Sunday , a lot of posters and pundits forecasting a tough game , i just dont see it.
We are not as free scoring and we struggle to keep clean sheets this season so it will not be a thrashing for Chelsea but it will be a comfortable three points , as for that Jackson fella who grabbed a hat-trick he will not get any space against our centre backs , he had the freedom of the park against nine men , he will not get a kick against our defence.
Palmer and Sterling are their most dangerous players and Pep will now how to nullify them, ive backed a 3-1 win for our lads.

The usual arrogance and over-confidence on here. Who is our speedy left back able to keep up with Sterling in his current form? We will concede at least two counter-attack goals so I am predicting 2-3.
Sterling plays on the left for starters.

Must credit you for continuously managing to make a fool of yourself week in week out on here. Some effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.