Chelsea (A) - Sun 12th Nov, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we came out of the last international break, and everyone was talking about this tough stretch of games we had coming up, City at home was the one game I had down as guaranteed loss.

I feel optimistic about this game. I think we can do some damage in the counter. If we can somehow stifle your attack long enough to take the lead, we just might have enough to grab a result. We can’t let you settle into a rhythm though.
You could barely 'damage' a 9-man Spurs team imploying kamikaze tactics...Jackson had the worst hatrick performance I've ever seen. A draw would be a fantastic result for you, doubt you'll get it though.

You could barely 'damage' a 9-man Spurs team imploying kamikaze tactics...Jackson had the worst hatrick performance I've ever seen. A draw would be a fantastic result for you, doubt you'll get it though.

I mean we beat them 4-1 and created 3-4 other sitters, so I don’t think true that we could ‘barely damage’ Spurs. Us being profligate is our biggest problem. Anyway, it doesn’t change the fact that I feel optimistic going into this game. I think we’re going to lose but I think we can win.

I mean we beat them 4-1 and created 3-4 other sitters, so I don’t think true that we could ‘barely damage’ Spurs. Us being profligate is our biggest problem. Anyway, it doesn’t change the fact that I feel optimistic going into this game. I think we’re going to lose but I think we can win.
That fence giving you splinters FFs ;-)

That fence giving you splinters FFs ;-)

Ha :)

I’m just being honest. I think we will lose but I don’t think it’s a game that we have no chance of winning. I think we have the enough weapons to hurt you. It’s a long shot though. City are probably the best team in the world at suffocating teams into submission.

Gvardiol, the best young defender in the world.
In 2022, Joško recorded a top speed of 34.57 km/h, ranking him the fastest centre back in the Bundesliga. Don't think Sterling is faster than that. He might not look that fast, but he has handled much better players than the likes of Sterling. The point being, he is capable of being fast when challenged.
Now, That’s What I Call A Reply.

11 against 9 for 40 minutes (and they nearly got you to 2 2) and you’re bragging. If it wasn’t for the kamikaze spurs high line you may have shaded it 2 1. At 11 v 11 they were battering you

11 against 9 for 40 minutes (and they nearly got you to 2 2) and you’re bragging. If it wasn’t for the kamikaze spurs high line you may have shaded it 2 1. At 11 v 11 they were battering you

First of all, I’m not bragging. Im correcting someone. Please consider the context of my posts. Secondly, they were all over us the first 20 mins. We got on top in the game the next 10 and by the time they self imploded we were well on top, so I disagree that they were battering us 11 v 11.

Anyway, it’s in the past now. How do you think the game at the weekend will go?

The usual arrogance and over-confidence on here. Who is our speedy left back able to keep up with Sterling in his current form? We will concede at least two counter-attack goals so I am predicting 2-3.
It’s not arrogance
We are better than them in every position, every bench position and most importantly in the dugout
We have a brilliant recent record against them
Nine men of Spurs created three sitters against them
This defeatist chat reminds me of the rubes predicting a draw or loss at Burnley first game
We will splatter these

If you are going to the match leave your big coat at home and get your very big coat on because I predict a chill in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.