Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toughest start possible. Chelsea will want to right a lot of wrongs from last season and get off to a flyer and what better way than taking the biggest scalp of them all. They've also got Europe's hottest young attacking midfielder in Palmer + another season like last year and he'll be off to Madrid for £130m+. He will be out again to show that the Palmer thread is right and we should never have sold him and for the paltry sum we did. Their whole team will be up for this and we'll still be resting players - God knows how long they need off.

Anyway, if we get 1-1 today I think we'd take it and move on. A point at fortress Stamford Bridge is a great point.

This’ll be a chaotic game, I think, and wouldn’t be surprised to see a scoreline like 2-4 or 3-5. Think we will win though!

Toughest start possible. Chelsea will want to right a lot of wrongs from last season and get off to a flyer and what better way than taking the biggest scalp of them all. They've also got Europe's hottest young attacking midfielder in Palmer + another season like last year and he'll be off to Madrid for £130m+. He will be out again to show that the Palmer thread is right and we should never have sold him and for the paltry sum we did. Their whole team will be up for this and we'll still be resting players - God knows how long they need of.

Anyway, if we get 1-1 today I think we'd take it and move on. A point at fortress Stamford Bridge is a great point.

very-soft-michael-hultquist.gif

Toughest start possible. Chelsea will want to right a lot of wrongs from last season and get off to a flyer and what better way than taking the biggest scalp of them all. They've also got Europe's hottest young attacking midfielder in Palmer + another season like last year and he'll be off to Madrid for £130m+. He will be out again to show that the Palmer thread is right and we should never have sold him and for the paltry sum we did. Their whole team will be up for this and we'll still be resting players - God knows how long they need off.

thats a poor effort from you mate, you've started to sound like the rest of pessimists on here, i expected wed be lucky to come away with a 3 0 defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.