Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prat. Every year, saying pratty things. Every year predicting we won't win anything. Crying that we lost the transfer window. Moan moan moan.

Enjoy it while it lasts, before you move onto your new club to support. Maybe mbappe, maybe you could support him

We can win everything, but i think we can all admit the squad is thin.

Season starting too early, I expect a lot of injuries this season, across the league.

Forgive me for not being totally optimistic, I think Arsenal are improving, and no one can really say we have, even if you dispute we have gotten weaker.

Further to this point, where is all the money going, that’s has been generated from player sales?

Let’s see on Sept 1st, but I think being underwhelmed is a legitimate concern.

Toughest start possible. Chelsea will want to right a lot of wrongs from last season and get off to a flyer and what better way than taking the biggest scalp of them all. They've also got Europe's hottest young attacking midfielder in Palmer + another season like last year and he'll be off to Madrid for £130m+. He will be out again to show that the Palmer thread is right and we should never have sold him and for the paltry sum we did. Their whole team will be up for this and we'll still be resting players - God knows how long they need off.

Anyway, if we get 1-1 today I think we'd take it and move on. A point at fortress Stamford Bridge is a great point.
A few have bitten already Malg, keep up the good work.

I’ve voted loss today. :-(

Too many of our 1st team players missing.

But if most of our 1st team players are playing, bar Rodri, we’ll win. :-)

Anyway, if we get 1-1 today I think we'd take it and move on.
Rest of the post is familiar fishing bait but I actually agree with this conclusion.

(absolutely pissing down here so maybe it's the weather making me feel this way.)

The media have already written the game up, Now it's up to City to make them rewrite every word.
With the amount of shit going on and written about the 115 and the Court case what better way to do Pep's team talk, Go out and make them write about us and make them eat their words,

We write our own history, How about going unbeaten all season, I think it's the only thing left to prove and rewrite

Be careful of having any concerns, you will be told to go back the rag cafe.

I hope I’m wrong, but the lack of spending seems to indicate that there will be some sanction imposed, it’s almost as if we are writing off the season.
I've read some bollocks on here but have to congratulate you on that last paragraph.
Rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.