Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are because we’ve asked to be, so we’d have expected 4 home games and 4 away, but if we’ve asked for an extra week for the grass to settle after the concerts, it makes more sense than being a full blown conspiracy theory.
Obviously yooouuunited need to be at home first game every season

It's probably to be expected, but there's no Cancelo on the bench, either. Saudi Arabia is our only hope of getting some money back from him.

Sterling is one of those players who I really wasn't arsed about leaving when he did, but I kind of sort of miss now. Don't get me wrong, I love Bobb and like what I see from Doku and Savio, but I probably didn't appreciate him enough while he was here, despite how maddening he was at times.
That's nostalgia fucking with your mind
Ignore it. He was on a slope when he left.
His last season was painful. Great player for us, but his time came to an end. Chelsea never got a tune out of him.

I don't know how people can feel so much less confident with Lewis at fullback when we watched Walker game after game last season getting burned for pace, having brain farts leading to goals, etc., while providing a quarter of what Lewis does for us on the ball in our half and the oppositions.
When was Kyle burnt for pace?

You’re living in a dream world.

GVRRbjhXkAA2Q6E
Is he inhaling or exhaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.