Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Rodri injured or just not ready? Came off with what looked like a hamstring in the final but don’t recall hearing anything since

Probably giving him as much rest as possible, so hes fresh for the season

Happy with the starting 11.
Have i missed something in the fed up with Walker gets burned for pace quote.

3 games in a row, isn't it? Not worth a place on the bench ahead of Mudryk though.

I mean, fucking Mudryk? Really?
This is the problem Chelsea have, its not about whatbthey can do on the pitch right now its their value/cost.

Mudryk isn't a sellable asset for them. He's on the books still for about £70million, they'd take a PSR hit if they got rid of him for anything less than that And of course nobody is giving them anywhere close to that for him so he has to remain at chelsea, they literally cannot afford to not have him there.

Sterling will be on the books for around £30million. That's a much more realistic figure. they could sell him and book a profit or at the very least not lose out.

That’s a bit harsh on Walker. He’s a top player
Based on last year and his Euros', I disagree. He's 34 and has A LOT of minutes on his legs. I think Father Time finally caught up to him last year. I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know how people can feel so much less confident with Lewis at fullback when we watched Walker game after game last season getting burned for pace, having brain farts leading to goals, etc., while providing a quarter of what Lewis does for us on the ball in our half and the oppositions.

good going forward but Im never confident with Rico at fullback especially as we have no midfield defensively...this is going to be end to end as Kovacic aint that good defensively and bernardo works hard but we could get overrun in the middle especialy with them having Lavia. Caceido and Enzo all in there
We should start a negativity thread just for you two buffoons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.