Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug '24 | Post Match Thread

A couple of points about Chelshit.

Enzo and Cucurella are cheap diving players. Caicedo is a perpetually reckless player who puts others in danger. Nico Jackson is another who usually acts like a rabid dog.
Enzo is the biggest **** of the lot of the Chavs, He's a snidey twat, He's fucking bobbins too.

Piss funny today with Cucurella, The stupid song he made up came back to bite him on the arse. Haaland holding him off for the goal and then Haaland playing his part in Cucurella going off.

Sweet.

Rico Lewis is a bloody marvellous footballer, his instinct about when to overlap or come to support the deep midfielder is incredible. There was a comment I saw in the week that he makes us play quicker - completely agree, he's a right back (ish) playmaker
I love the kid.
No matter where he is asked to play, he works his socks off. Great attitude and should have had a goal today.
No idea what that free out was for, or why it warranted a yellow card for Haaland.

I think Doku was a little bit green at times today - like early in the first half I think he fancied his chances of scoring in the far top corner instead of lobbing the ball to Haarland at the far post and another couple of chances where the wrong decision was made but he is learning. 100% effort and commitment.

The whole team was outstanding from Ederson through to Erling

Considering it was the first game of the season today was in my opinion an superb 100% team performance and we had no weaknesses anywhere on the pitch. I think we are looking the strongest we have ever looked at this point in the season... ever. As well as Kovacic Lewis and the evergreen DeBruyne, Savinho was mega impressive for a debutant. Don't forget our non starters included Stones, Walker, Foden, Bobb, Ake.... plus those I have forgotten* and a plethora of other up and coming youngsters. Premiership - BEWARE we are coming for you with vengeance.

EDIT - *Sorry Jack!

Outstanding lads... well done.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.