Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this one

Despite how mediocre Chelsea have been this season, you know this is the game they will want to use to get on the right track. Maybe that’s a good thing for us, they might try to play instead of just trying to stop us.

I was meant to be at this one but been struck down by the old covid. Feel like I’ve been hit by a bus!

Come on City, a nice comfortable win to perk me up please.
Similar, but mine is just good old fashioned Man Flu. Get well soon Blue.

Ed
Kyle Jonny Nat JC
Rodders
Kev. Bernie
Jules The Viking Phil

Dropping more points is not an option, keep the trusted formation. We haven’t had overlaps from full backs recently and miss Jao’s creativity, at times I’d like to see him wide instead of grealish or mahrez as he can beat a player one on one and would score as many too. Should be enough for a 3-1 hopefully!

Evening All, Due to train strikes on Friday two of my pals have pulled out of the Chelsea game tomorrow. Got two spares in the upper tier. Face value.
Evening All, Due to train strikes on Friday two of my pals have pulled out of the Chelsea game tomorrow. Got two spares in the upper tier. Face value.
I’ll take these if still going

A quick drift in City's odds this morning 1.7 out to 1.8.

Chelsea 5.5 into 5.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.