Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of reception will Sterling get from City fans?
For me, he did a good job for us so whilst I’ll be at home watching the game from my armchair I’ll be giving hoping a round of applause and hoping his team get a good hiding at the hands of the champions.
Last time he got a good reception so it's going to be the same

We’ve proved that we can go to the wire against teams and hold our nerve. As recently as last season.

Tonight would just be a statement/marker - regardless of past point totals, our mentality should be enough to plant seeds of doubt for Arsenal. Especially after they drew.
Yes we have in the past, I dont see anything from us this season to convince me we can go on that run everyone keeps expecting, and you are forgetting we drew against a shit Everton who just got smashed 4 0, they drew against a good Newcastle side

Forgive if posted already, but season needed a kickstart 2 years ago, and it started at Stamford Bridge. Gundo, Phil and Kev. Zak Steffens started, I missed the first 5 minutes, and disn’t notice Eddie wasn’t playing until about half an hour in. Gosh, we flippin’ bossed that first half. And wasn’t Luke Mbete on the bench?

Anyway, up the No fans, No no.9 Arab oil-money Blues. Let’s have it.

Some people need scapegoats the way the rest of us need oxygen. Paul Power, Richard Edshill, Edin Bzeko, Raheem Sterling to name just a few
Ha ha, Edin Bzeko, was he the African C/F that couldn't head for toffee?

Richard Edsheeran, ha ha ha.

Chelsea are piss poor this season they shouldn’t pose us too many problems…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.