Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we have in the past, I dont see anything from us this season to convince me we can go on that run everyone keeps expecting, and you are forgetting we drew against a shit Everton who just got smashed 4 0, they drew against a good Newcastle side

We drew at home to West Brom in 2020 then went on an unprecedented winning streak right after. Starting at…Stamford Bridge. Around the same time too I think (gameweek wise).

I don’t know the stats but I’d hazard a guess that the start of that 2020/21 season was worse than the start of this one.

Wishing you a good game. I don’t think we’re in a good place so I expect a comfortable win for City. Would love to be proven wrong but I fear you will be too strong for us.
We aren't firing on all cylinders either fella, We look a tired side. It's going to be a tough game tonight. I think we will just edge this one.

We drew at home to West Brom in 2020 then went on an unprecedented winning streak right after. Starting at…Stamford Bridge. Around the same time too I think (gameweek wise).

I don’t know the stats but I’d hazard a guess that the start of that 2020/21 season was worse than the start of this one.
Yep again with past seasons, we looked good in them seasons and that we could go on a run, I will say it again this season we don't look capable, but I admire your faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.