Chelsea after Sergio

So sky sports "break" the story and then by tonight the sky bet app will be offering hugely attractive odds on it happening. Sky get clicks on their site AND mugs give them easy money by betting on this "scoop". Win win for sky.

When are some people going to realise these stories which appear at least three times EVERY transfer window are made up shite.

I'm still waiting to be paid out on the "nailed on" transfer of Ronaldo back to united from each of the last six years as well.

MANCHESTER CITY WILL NOT SELL SERGIO AGUERO TO CHELSEA. NOT THIS SUMMER, NOT NEXT SUMMER, NOT EVER. WE'RE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF STRENGTHENING OUR RIVALS.

Apologies for shouting. But that's how this story makes me feel.

the rumours don't go away because idiots on internet forums keep making comments about it and starting threads like this one.....

don't you realise that where the mainstream media get their "sources" from half the time?!

I swear that there are some people on these forums that just start things like this either for the attention or because they see something on twatter and decide to believe something posted by someone with no knowledge at all...or because they are opposition fans just determined to get a rise........especially with baseless comments about how he looks unhappy in training cause his argentian friends aren't there........its pathetic really

Or it could be someone just posting what has been reported on a major broadcaster as a source of discussion. I wouldn't have bothered if it had been on Twitter

So sky sports "break" the story and then by tonight the sky bet app will be offering hugely attractive odds on it happening. Sky get clicks on their site AND mugs give them easy money by betting on this "scoop". Win win for sky.

When are some people going to realise these stories which appear at least three times EVERY transfer window are made up shite.

I'm still waiting to be paid out on the "nailed on" transfer of Ronaldo back to united from each of the last six years as well.

This is the most boring conspiracy theory related to football ever. It doesn't happen, it's not real.

PaddyPower, BetVictor and Betfair are all offering the same odds as SkyBet - are they also owned by SkySports?

It's completely illegal, and as the Gambling Commission said, if any evidence of it happening was submitted they'd investigate it fully, but it hasn't. No one has submitted any evidence or made any complaint about Sky News manipulating Sky Sports.

Or it could be someone just posting what has been reported on a major broadcaster as a source of discussion. I wouldn't have bothered if it had been on Twitter
Twitter is where it's come from,sky use it to get people betting,god knows why folk don't know that,it was also done to death yesterday on the sergio thread

For whatever reason and could simply be a journo asking Conte if he would like Kun in his squad.

This is the most boring conspiracy theory related to football ever. It doesn't happen, it's not real.

PaddyPower, BetVictor and Betfair are all offering the same odds as SkyBet - are they also owned by SkySports?

It's completely illegal, and as the Gambling Commission said, if any evidence of it happening was submitted they'd investigate it fully, but it hasn't. No one has submitted any evidence or made any complaint about Sky News manipulating Sky Sports.

Guess Sergio really IS going to Chelsea then. Why else would sky break this story. That's it for me now. I'm ripping up my season ticket.

Is that no matter how barmy the story is?

Of course they are, I'm also interested in a date with Alexandra Daddario.

If Sergio ever leaves then it will be because all parties (club, manager, player) want it. There is also fuck all chance that we'd sell him to Chelsea, we'd take a big loss on him just to send him abroad in my opinion.

Mbappe would be the only player i'd accept losing Sergio for and i'd still be gutted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.