Chelsea allocated 13,581 tickets for CS

the match your talking about where only 956 turned up, wasn't that the night a huge smash on m6 left it looking like a car park, i sneeked down a41 into birmingham and only just made kick-off

That plan is a little misleading as the pale blue and dark blue, whilst our respective "Allocations" aren't what the clubs actually get. There are thousands of tickets given through the McDonalds coaching scheme, and other community schemes, hence the name of it. Also, all football league clubs get a couple of tickets too. I had one a few years ago for Liverfool v Chelski at Cardiff and I had a voucher for a ticket and had to state which end I wanted to be in. I ended up near the middle in the Liverpool section, so I would think perhaps the bits where they appear to overlap or be a bit risky would be neutral allocations I think.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
That plan is a little misleading as the pale blue and dark blue, whilst our respective "Allocations" aren't what the clubs actually get. There are thousands of tickets given through the McDonalds coaching scheme, and other community schemes, hence the name of it. Also, all football league clubs get a couple of tickets too. I had one a few years ago for Liverfool v Chelski at Cardiff and I had a voucher for a ticket and had to state which end I wanted to be in. I ended up near the middle in the Liverpool section, so I would think perhaps the bits where they appear to overlap or be a bit risky would be neutral allocations I think.

Spot on mate, was just about to post similar.
My lads local team have emailed all the coaches asking if anyone is interested in applying for a ticket cos each local Fa affiliated league has an allocation. You're only gonna respond if you're a fan of one of the 2 clubs & I've been asked to state which set of supporters I want a ticket for. If they get too many applicants it ballot time, but at least it's rewarding some of the coaches who put the hours in (& their kids) if their team gets to play in it.

It will sell out.

13,000 tickets. 36,000 season ticket holders.

Skashion said:
13,581 tickets, so that's 13,000 to Supporters Clubs who'll give them out to any street urchin who has the money and 581 to proper fans.

Do one....

Most of our branch members are SC holders, we also allocate on our own loyalty points system so inactive members can't get tickets.
Also.... out of 150+ members we've applied for 20 seats, this figure includes 3 families (all SC holders) and I can guarantee out of those 20 applications we'll probably get about 8-10 if we're lucky...

I know I won't be getting a ticket for this game - and I run a supporters club.

Skashion said:
True fans getting fucked over again. 13,581 tickets, so that's 13,000 to Supporters Clubs who'll give them out to any street urchin who has the money and 581 to proper fans.

haha what a stupid post! Our SC got FOUR tickets for Newcastle last season!! So please tell me how we would get this many? Like ste said is goes off loyalty! I have 5,800 points and I don't think I'd get one!

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
That's how I understand it. Like the final; a lot of tickets go out through other sources but are still labelled as 'city' or 'chelsea' tickets.

I don't think demand will be as high as some think. Everyone who wants one should get one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.