Chelsea allocated 13,581 tickets for CS

at Max I thought we'd get 15k, so if we get the same as Chelsea it isn't any surprise.

Fuck 'em, was like this with the FA Cup Semi/Final, half the stadium full of non-supporters

It doesn't add up when you look at the seat planner as the Holte End seats approx. 13,000 alone and they have far more than that. Have they removed tickets from their own allocation for their prawn sandwich types?

AxIu9NaCEAAyXwC.jpg

Meaningless match really, and why the fuck do matches like this (and the old fa cup semis etc) still get played at Villa Park? Anything within a 20mile radius of Aston should be nuked. I hope we stuff the fuck out of Chelsea but won't be arsed one bit at the outcome (it only held any meaning last year since it was United).

We lost last year and look what happened...

Well if each club has the same amount of tickets that adds up to 27,162. According to Wiki Villa Park holds 42,788. Subtracting 27,162 from 42,788 gives you 15,626 people to be given corporate jollies and all seated in those greeny bits. Can't be right. :-(

They will have already taken a couple of thousand off for their corporate types as I am sure we will.

I would still say anyone with 4000 plus points will get one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.