Chelsea Away 18th August on Sale this week.

Anyone know what they sold out at last year?

EDIT: Think it was 18k can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
9 initial slots. I'm on 25.8K points and am in the 6th slot.

Don't think I've ever been that low for a game with over 3000 tickets allocated to us.

Last season I attended every single home game and was on all the cup schemes which means I accumulated the maximum number of points available to me. So I'm curious as to how I'm slipping down the 'pecking order'?

Could just be a combination of the London factor and the fact that it's the first game if the season.

9 initial slots. I'm on 25.8K points and am in the 6th slot.

Don't think I've ever been that low for a game with over 3000 tickets allocated to us.

Last season I attended every single home game and was on all the cup schemes which means I accumulated the maximum number of points available to me. So I'm curious as to how I'm slipping down the 'pecking order'?

Could just be a combination of the London factor and the fact that it's the first game if the season.
You haven't slipped down the pecking order. If they had a slot for every single point you'd still have the same chance of a ticket. In fact probably better as someone with one less point would have to wait until after you.

You haven't slipped down the pecking order. If they had a slot for every single point you'd still have the same chance of a ticket. In fact probably better as someone with one less point would have to wait until after you.
He / she is saying they are in the sixth window this season, maybe last season it was the fourth window. Having added the maximum number of points so in theory nobody has overtaken him / her why this season do they have to wait for the sixth window. As usual we won’t be told what % has been allocated to points holders even though we were told it would be 60%.

He / she is saying they are in the sixth window this season, maybe last season it was the fourth window. Having added the maximum number of points so in theory nobody has overtaken him / her why this season do they have to wait for the sixth window. As usual we won’t be told what % has been allocated to points holders even though we were told it would be 60%.
Yes that's exactly what I was saying.

Not a biggie really and I think it could just be the London effect combined with it being the opening game.

So back when they stopped giving points for away games just a few seasons back, for a 3k allocation away day that wasnt united, there was typically 3/4 brackets after the bracket I fell into, obviously they're only guidelines but they're rarely off by much and generally sell out around the end of the initial criteria.

I've had a platinum season card and been on every cup scheme possible since, therefore I've accumulated every single point anybody can possibly earn since then. There's literally no way anybody can move above me in the list, there's a slim chance I could have made some ground up on people above me if there's anybody that hasn't gone on every cup scheme and gone platinum every year but that's unlikely so that means I should be pretty much exactly where I was in the queue back then yet I now find myself just about making the criteria.

If it wasnt obvious from the away crowds nowadays, the points system works in a way whereby they've made it as blatant as it can be without disclosing any actual information that they continuously siphon off tickets for the points pool to whoever else and they've never so much as addressed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.