Chelsea Away 18th August on Sale this week.

So back when they stopped giving points for away games just a few seasons back, for a 3k allocation away day that wasnt united, there was typically 3/4 brackets after the bracket I fell into, obviously they're only guidelines but they're rarely off by much and generally sell out around the end of the initial criteria.

I've had a platinum season card and been on every cup scheme possible since, therefore I've accumulated every single point anybody can possibly earn since then. There's literally no way anybody can move above me in the list, there's a slim chance I could have made some ground up on people above me if there's anybody that hasn't gone on every cup scheme and gone platinum every year but that's unlikely so that means I should be pretty much exactly where I was in the queue back then yet I now find myself just about making the criteria.

If it wasnt obvious from the away crowds nowadays, the points system works in a way whereby they've made it as blatant as it can be without disclosing any actual information that they continuously siphon off tickets for the points pool to whoever else and they've never so much as addressed it.
Same as you, I haven't missed a loyalty point since points for away games were dropped. I usually qualify for Chelsea away quite easily. This year, I will have to wait to see if it drops a couple of windows.

How are sales going for this, are we likely to get some additional criteria on Monday? Cheers

How are sales going for this, are we likely to get some additional criteria on Monday? Cheers
340 left, all upper tier. Two more windows left today so touch and go. Last season sold out at 18k so questions have to asked as to why it may sell out at 23k this season. Except we all know why yet the club refuses to admit it.

340 left, all upper tier. Two more windows left today so touch and go. Last season sold out at 18k so questions have to asked as to why it may sell out at 23k this season. Except we all know why yet the club refuses to admit it.
Yes, managed to get one last year, will have no chance this time. I now have over 20k points and each year I seem to qualify for fewer away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.