Chelsea Away 18th August on Sale this week.

As far as im aware, City give the branch an allocation. The branch itself decides who gets the tickets and allocates them on the Supporters Club portal. Maybe wrong though.
You’re right. But it’s the club who give the tickets to the OSCs with no criteria in place for who they then dish them out to, ergo, tickets go to people without the requisite points.

It ain’t right, it ain’t transparent, and it ain’t changing any time soon.

Currently 141 left on upper tier going into the 21500 at 4pm

You’re right. But it’s the club who give the tickets to the OSCs with no criteria in place for who they then dish them out to, ergo, tickets go to people without the requisite points.

It ain’t right, it ain’t transparent, and it ain’t changing any time soon.
The ticket points aren’t required. It’s about growing the fan base. City like the way the OSC helps to grow our support and ensure it’s not the same people getting the tickets for every away game.

Anyone could complain about the range of ways people get tickets. Ticket pull through, Corporates, 18-25, employees, families of management and players etc and the OSC. They are legitimate allocations within the rules.

Some try to say some routes are better than others. I only go to games I can get to on my ticket points but I don’t regret people who don’t.

I find it a laugh when one of the City Matters Reps say he got his tickets / points legitimately on the pull through (or whatever it’s called) but suggests Supporters Club members jump the queue.

Last edited:
The ticket points aren’t required. It’s about growing the fan base. City like the way the OSC helps to grow our support and ensure it’s not the same people getting the tickets for every away game.

Anyone could complain about the range of ways people get tickets. Ticket pull through, Corporates, 18-25, employees, families of management and players etc and the OSC. They are legitimate allocations within the rules.

Some try to say some routes are better than others. I only go to games I can get to on my ticket points but I don’t regret people who don’t.

I find it a laugh when one of the City Matters Reps say he got his tickets / points legitimately on the pull through (or whatever it’s called) but suggests Supporters Club members jump the queue.
This argument has been to death but is it right in this instance that the tickets allocated to the branch have apparently been given to two people who aren't even season card holders? At the very least branches should have to allocate to season card holders don't you think. However the biggest problem for me is the amount of tickets that end up on reseller sites and the amount that are siphoned off by the club for their own means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.