Chelsea away 5/1/23

Brightwell Bros.

Tickets on sale tomorrow.

I don't have many points (about 2k, with a season card) but managed to grab a few last season. Demand has been high this season again, but I figure a London game on a Thursday in early January in a packed schedule that I have an outside chance. Any one got a sense of how low they'll go?

Very high points considering it's early Jan, with lots of train strikes about and a team that we're playing at home a few days later. Club is usually good at estimating points so have to think that there's lots of corporate interest and maybe they're assuming those who missed out on Leeds will want another away after a month off?

Depends how many are creamed off by London corporates, players, hangers on etc. I suspect that the number of tickets available to points holders will be low so you may have a problem.

Very high points considering it's early Jan, with lots of train strikes about and a team that we're playing at home a few days later. Club is usually good at estimating points so have to think that there's lots of corporate interest and maybe they're assuming those who missed out on Leeds will want another away after a month off?
That makes a lot of sense, and explains the high starting point. Fingers crossed something pops up on the secondary market then!

It would be good if City sent the emails as normal as it isn't under Ticket News or on the landing page.

Sales Criteria
PointsDateTime
26000Wednesday 7th December9am
25000Wednesday 7th December12pm
24000Wednesday 7th December3pm
23000Thursday 8th December9am
22000Thursday 8th December12pm
21000Thursday 8th December3pm
20000Friday 9th December9am
19500Friday 9th December12pm
19000Friday 9th December3pm

Be interesting to see what's on sale bang on 9am tomorrow. That will indicate how many they've shipped off to corporate n god knows where.

Does anyone know if the upper and lower sell beer? Not sure if it's like villa Park and cant remember from last year

Does anyone know if the upper and lower sell beer? Not sure if it's like villa Park and cant remember from last year
Lower tier had the kiosk facing the pitch when the allocation was reduced so you could not. Only been upper since it was half price then £30, and you can there. Lower tier may be different now as it been a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.