Chelsea away 5/1/23

Tickets ordered and trains booked a few weeks ago. Now it looks like the train strikes are confirmed for the two days before and after the match date 5th Jan.
This will no doubt effect the match day trains, especially the trains back after the match which will now be rammed.
Hoping they can still come to an agreement before then but doubt it.
The last direct train to Manchester is 22:00 anyhow so not feasible with an 8pm ko

Got my ticket in the lower for this one usually go for the higher. Couldn't select my seat this time unlike for leeds

It’s very frustrating and demoralising when tickets are selling so high for aways. As much as I enjoy home games I do like an away day. I was slightly hopeful that I may have been in with a chance for this one but would seem not.

Also a bit gutting that so many appear to be going to corporate and families etc. I’ve been to a few aways where the crowd dynamics isn’t what it was. Not singing no bantering just taking photos and updating Facebook or doing a Snapchat story.

When I go I go all in. Make a day of it. Beers/singing the lot. You know like it used to be. Anyway I guess there’s spurs and Forest soon to look forward to.

548 now, not exactly flying out. Very good chance of new criteria as at current rates over 200 will be left.

In Spain they are saying that Luis Enrique has signed for a great English team for next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.