Chelsea away 5/1/23

My guess is that it will go down to about 18k, due to factors already mentioned. it will be interesting to see how many go on sale to points in the morning. One thing that I can guarantee is that I will be in the company of half'n'half scarfers taking in their first ever game.

989 on the site, 293 lower, 696 upper.
I'm not aware of any restricted view so doubt they would hold any tickets back for this one - meaning 33% on sale to season ticket holders out of total allocation.

Interesting.

I'm not aware of any restricted view so doubt they would hold any tickets back for this one - meaning 33% on sale to season ticket holders out of total allocation.

Interesting.
I don't do aways now & my points are nowhere near high enough anyway but interesting isn't the word I'd use.

Interesting.
And there was me thinking it might get down to general sale to season card holders.

Oh my sweet summer child.

989 on the site, 293 lower, 696 upper.
Wow, if that is all it's a disgrace. Is there anyone on here with close links to anyone at the club who could confirm or deny this is the case and what is going to happen in the future. We are getting shafted and we will end up with sanitised away ends where people are there on a corporate jolly. A few seasons ago we were told 60% would be going to points which equatea to nearly double the amount on this occasion. It wasn't that long ago when we would only take a smaller allocation to Chelsea even for a Saturday ko at 3.00pm

854 now, shows how few people are in upper windows, and also a bad date/time for most.

Tickets ordered and trains booked a few weeks ago. Now it looks like the train strikes are confirmed for the two days before and after the match date 5th Jan.
This will no doubt effect the match day trains, especially the trains back after the match which will now be rammed.
Hoping they can still come to an agreement before then but doubt it.

710 after 3 windows, the last one selling much more as likely to be more people and others waiting for a drop to be together.

320 in one upper block SU1 which is the best block for view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.