Chelsea away (half price)

Tim of the Oak said:
Bluebee2 said:
trotsky said:
Yeah I got on it too.
It is dear, but with 2 hours on a boat with a complimentary bar it will almost pay for itself.
There's 160 on the boat - including Brian Marwood. Looking forward to his views on FFP and what treats we have to look forward to.

I'm sure it will be a good day out. The irony of it is that City make the tickets half price because of the cost and then syphon off a couple of hundred to sell on as a corporate experience for a couple of hundred pounds, somewhere that can't be right !

I think the Club are trying hard to sell more corporate season tickets (in future). They are making it clear that there are big benefits to being corporate e.g. Priority for top away games.
Absolutely they are, so why make the tickets half price so less people benefit. Some who would normally get a ticket have now gone and paid £200 instead of £30, hardly helping out is it. Maybe City would be better discounting every ticket like the scum do as an alternative.

Bluebee2 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Bluebee2 said:
I'm sure it will be a good day out. The irony of it is that City make the tickets half price because of the cost and then syphon off a couple of hundred to sell on as a corporate experience for a couple of hundred pounds, somewhere that can't be right !

I think the Club are trying hard to sell more corporate season tickets (in future). They are making it clear that there are big benefits to being corporate e.g. Priority for top away games.
Absolutely they are, so why make the tickets half price so less people benefit. Some who would normally get a ticket have now gone and paid £200 instead of £30, hardly helping out is it. Maybe City would be better discounting every ticket like the scum do as an alternative.

I agree that the Club have made a mess of this. The half price tickets have worked well before but this wasn't the game for it.

I don't blame the people who have snapped up the boat trip. It was just a bit daft of the Club to plaster this "offer" over the website and asking people to join a waiting list!

Tim of the Oak said:
Bluebee2 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

I agree that the Club have made a mess of this. The half price tickets have worked well before but this wasn't the game for it.

I don't blame the people who have snapped up the boat trip. It was just a bit daft of the Club to plaster this "offer" over the website and asking people to join a waiting list!

Spot on mate, my own situation which is that I may have got my three tickets and would of taken my lads who haven't been to Chelsea before at £30 x 3 travel etc still below £200 for the three of us, 3 x £200 boat trips, no thank you.

Tim of the Oak said:
Bluebee2 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

I most certainly did'nt want too be taking up any Corporate stuff but had choice of take it up or miss the game completely, that said I will embrace it for all its worth and will no doubt have a good day out, Sadly I feel I may be contributing to future problems for fans, Yes some can say if its not me it will be someone else, but that wont help things in the future, I guess more people are taking this on due to the nature of the actual game and the enormity of the result..

Questy said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Bluebee2 said:

I most certainly did'nt want too be taking up any Corporate stuff but had choice of take it up or miss the game completely, that said I will embrace it for all its worth and will no doubt have a good day out, Sadly I feel I may be contributing to future problems for fans, Yes some can say if its not me it will be someone else, but that wont help things in the future, I guess more people are taking this on due to the nature of the actual game and the enormity of the result..

Once the Club had decided on the amount of tickets that were going to corporate hospitality, it is better that several Blues have bought them. You make a good point and I am thinking about the Superbia option myself, for next season.

I will be there on the 31st and hopefully we can cheer the lads on to a famous win!

Tim of the Oak said:
Bluebee2 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Disagree everybody that I have spoken to was planning on going to Chelsea this was before they announce the half price tickets. We are talking a range of 7,000 to 13,500 points it was evident there was never going to be enough tickets to go around. The Chelsea game for demand is on par with Barca away last year and Ajax the other year. Every man and his dog was planning on going Chelsea so making it half price didn't make any difference whatsoever just gave an added bonus to those that got a ticket.

Tim of the Oak said:
Questy said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Once the Club had decided on the amount of tickets that were going to corporate hospitality, it is better that several Blues have bought them. You make a good point and I am thinking about the Superbia option myself, for next season.

I will be there on the 31st and hopefully we can cheer the lads on to a famous win!

Superbia is only offered to those of us with the higher points anyway isnt it?
Anyone offered superbia wouldve been able to get tickets on the first day of sale,not heard of anyone below 13k get the superbia invite but could be wrong?

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Questy said:

Anyone offered superbia wouldve been able to get tickets on the first day of sale,not heard of anyone below 13k get the superbia invite but could be wrong?
You are wrong

squirtyflower said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Tim of the Oak said:

You are wrong

whats the bottom line then,any idea?

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
squirtyflower said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
You are wrong

whats the bottom line then,any idea?
I think, repeat think, there are two criteria
Daughter and I have been offered it twice, and wife was offered it last year and we weren't
She has fewer points than me and daughter but she did go to more games last season, according to City's records

So there seems to be two criteria, high points and going to a high volume of games that season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.