Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I think its probably a long shot of hope that Vinney is fit rarther than a reality.

I'm more intreged with Danamy and Tolmie suggesting he could be fit rather than lack of pics though.

We have never scored at Chelsea under Jose - the best we got is the James inspired 0-0 when they took set the record points.

We went almost 10 years there without scoring too - I suppose if we get 0-0 it will be acceptable.

It will be interesting to see how they cope with Yaya,

blue b4 the moon said:
Sadly I think its probably a long shot of hope that Vinney is fit rarther than a reality.

I'm more intreged with Danamy and Tolmie suggesting he could be fit rather than lack of pics though.

So Dan and Tolms have seen Kompany train fine with no issue and Pellegrini has just outright said he is no chance for Chelski game?

Pellegrini does not play mind games but this is Jose so he may make an exception...

WTF is going on ...? Are grasping at straws here blues?

SuperSilva said:
blue b4 the moon said:

So Dan and Tolms have seen Kompany train fine with no issue and Pellegrini has just outright said he is no chance for Chelski game?

Pellegrini does not play mind games but this is Jose so he may make an exception...

WTF is going on ...? Are grasping at straws here blues?

Probably but we can hope :P

Castiel said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Not particularly. We've got a few advantages this time. I trust Mourinho to get the tactics right, we're at home, you've just gone to Russia and back, and we had a walk in the park at Schalke. If Kompany really is out then that's another major blow. I don't think we'll lose, but a draw is better for you than for us. All that worries me is fucking Yaya Toure!

Whilst I understand yaya marauding is a real threat. I'd bet any money that mourinho has him down as the key to winning the game. If Chelsea can isolate fernandinho and or yaya and play tight fast football in the areas yaya is defending, you could get goals on the break.

It's silva and ageuro you should be worried about. Your back four won't live with our attackers should we get on top.

Corky said:
We have never scored at Chelsea under Jose - the best we got is the James inspired 0-0 when they took set the record points.

We went almost 10 years there without scoring too - I suppose if we get 0-0 it will be acceptable.

It will be interesting to see how they cope with Yaya,

The city now and the city when Jose was first in the PL is a bit different :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.