Chelsea Carabao Cup Rd 3 (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Palmer looked very good first half but then dropped off. Jack was playing with more freedom than usual and probably his best game. Ortega was MOTM but some of the shots against him should never have been close enough to be saved.

I’ve just watched the highlights programme and wow Ortega was amazing. He sure uses the whole of his body saving those shots!
I voted for Bernie but I maybe should have voted Ortega!

This is what happens when John Boy doesn’t play. ;-)

ortega but berny coming on changed the game for the better
Seen it a few times now but Bernie receiving the ball in that “Rodri position” really does cause the opposition problems with their shape, his little ‘pirouette’s’, twists and turns just really seems to unbalance them and open up the game for us.

Anyway, went for Jack, as I’ve seen others mention, seems he was given a bit of a free pass to express himself more and take a few chances and it made a huge difference.

Special mention to Ortega too, top class goalkeeping from the lad.

I went with Jack, he was sensational tonight 5 great attempts forcing 4 very good saves from Mendy, he must be cursing his bad luck not notching tonight.

Fully understand if you gave it Ortega as he was also excellent.

Ortega, fantastic performance both stopping and distributing the ball.

Thought Grealish played how we have wanted him to since he joined, and was easily the pick of the outfield players

Mahrez with only six votes.. really people?

You missed the first half he was trash second half yep getting backed to his best! Plus when you have at least 4/5 players who will be getting the vote am more shocked he had that many!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.