Chelsea Carabao Cup Rd 3 (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Grealish has possibly played his best game which is good to see and he deserved to score. And if it wasn't for Ortega not putting a glove wrong Jack would be my MOTM.

However, Ortega was magnificent and deserves to keep the shirt against Brentford for such an assured performance. My MOTM.

I have to go with Jack, who did have hand (or foot) in each goal. Have to hand it to Ortega that he was magnificent with the things on the ends of all his limbs. Eddie will feel the pressure but can't see him not starting on Saturday: I don't think Pep would drop him for last game before WC and he does not deserve to be dropped.

I have to go with Jack, who did have hand (or foot) in each goal. Have to hand it to Ortega that he was magnificent with the things on the ends of all his limbs. Eddie will feel the pressure but can't see him not starting on Saturday: I don't think Pep would drop him for last game before WC and he does not deserve to be dropped.
Ortega doesn't deserve to be dropped either. A difficult situation for pep but he'll probably play Eddie Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.