Geremi 16/07/03 MF Real Madrid 7.02m

Juan Veron 06/08/03 MF Manchester United 15.0m

Adrian Mutu 14/08/03 FW Parma 15.8m

Hernan Crespo 26/08/03 FW Inter Milan 16.8m

Paulo Ferreira 22/06/04 RB Porto 13.2m

Arjen Robben 01/07/04 LW PSV Eindhoven 12.0m

Didier Drogba 19/07/04 FW Olympique Marseille 24.0m

Ricardo Carvalho 27/07/04 DF Porto 19.85m

Probably enough said. Kind of do agree that Mourinho always brought the best of out of them but fuck me they never bought success pull the other one.

and swp, ampard, cole x 2

The biggest teams,

h47qH.jpg

unlikelyfan19 said:
The biggest teams,

h47qH.jpg

Exactly.

I don't exactly know why the OP started a thread about one, I repeat, one opinion of a 'Chelsea fan' who obviously seems like he knows nothing about Chelsea.

Also, every big club spends big money, so whoever wins the Premier League title obviously 'bought it' because the three contenders (Chelsea, City and United) have spent big money over the summer and always have. Liverpool and to an extent Arsenal have spent heavily aswell. So whoever wins anything has obviously bought it.

~ Chelsea said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
The biggest teams,

h47qH.jpg

Exactly.

I don't exactly know why the OP started a thread about one, I repeat, one opinion of a 'Chelsea fan' who obviously seems like he knows nothing about Chelsea.

Also, every big club spends big money, so whoever wins the Premier League title obviously 'bought it' because the three contenders (Chelsea, City and United) have spent big money over the summer and always have. Liverpool and to an extent Arsenal have spent heavily aswell. So whoever wins anything has obviously bought it.

All of united's squad came throught the youth system and they all play for free because they love the club

117 M34 said:
~ Chelsea said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
The biggest teams,

h47qH.jpg

Exactly.

All of united's squad came throught the youth system and they all play for free because they love the club
same goes for Liverpool they all want to play for king kenny and will obviously win the league

"Chelsea did NOT buy trophies or stars"

Before Abramavitch Chelsea we spending shit loads of money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.