Chelsea FA Cup 3rd Rd (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I went for Rodders. Great performance, and I couldn't bring myself to vote for Mahrez ;)

I’ve just been told it’s not man of the match it’s player of the match. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Mahrez put a shift in all game, best performance I have seen from him for a while. He helped defensively was positive moving forward and struck a lovely free kick. Walker was a close second but just didn't get a goal! Foden and Bernardo performed well too.

Has to be the Enigma. Have more games like this Riyad and show everyone your talent.

Phil and Julian were superb, Kyle looked like the rest did him the power of good. Laporte was imperious and Akanji great too. Rodri is the midfield. Hopefully we got our mojo back.

I would further like to say Connor Gallagher is a ****. They were going on about Chelsea's injuries, just how many players have they got compared to us?

Superb support as always, didn't fking need waking up!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.