Chelsea FA Cup 3rd Rd (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Has to be the Enigma. Have more games like this Riyad and show everyone your talent.

Phil and Julian were superb, Kyle looked like the rest did him the power of good. Laporte was imperious and Akanji great too. Rodri is the midfield. Hopefully we got our mojo back.

I would further like to say Connor Gallagher is a ****. They were going on about Chelsea's injuries, just how many players have they got compared to us?

Superb support as always, didn't fking need waking up!!!!!!
Gallagher carried on where he left off at the weekend, kicking anyone he could.

Mahrez will rightly grab the headlines, but thought the spine of Akanj, Laporte, Rodri, Bernardo and Foden were all excellent.
And Walker back to his best.,

Great performance and result, hard to see even a single average performance from us. Alvarez looking very confident as you'd expect. Maherz for me though.

Frustrating officiating yet again, although he technically got the big calls right, to come out of that with 3 yellow cards vs Chelsea one, is baffling. A deliberate hand ball for the penalty, by the same player who'd already committed a horrendous challenge of Rodri and he finishes the game without a card. Yet if a city player farts it's a booking. It seems to happen every game, and the cumulative effect will be suspensions.

Ten fouls each was the official count, we were thus yellow carded for 1 in every 3.33 fouls. Chelsea 1 in 10, with the handball and an early challenge ignored, which even Jenas with the BBC suggested VAR should take a look at for a possible red, neither earning bookings. Gallagher last game, Havertz this, seems to be a reluctance amongst officials to book our opponents.

Mahrez but also thought Rodri and Laporte looked rolls Royce I know the latter gets a lot of shit on here at times but we move the ball much quicker at the back when he plays. Him and Stones best partnership imho

Thought Mahrez, Palmer and Alvarez all played well, but thought Walker controlled that side (often on his own as Mahrez moved inside more than usual)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.