Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Last 2 times we've played at Wembley we have been shite, hoping we can turn it around there against Tottenham and get our first trophy this season in the bag!

Pep is quite arrogant at times, and bringing on a sub means he is having to concede that he was wrong in his team selection. This is the problem with big egos.
The only sub he had to make was Phil for injured KDB, you had to wait for Gundog.

That’s fine, I get your point about him understanding the philosophies of Peps game. But when does it become blind loyalty? Every man and his dog can see Raz is struggling, I hope he proves me wrong and gets his best form back, so why not take him out of the firing line (ala John Stones). Chucking him into big games and hoping he can get some form isn’t helping him, it’s gonna be destroying even more of his confidence imo.

Would you honestly be comfortable with him starting against PSG? I’m not saying he will, but that would fill me with more nervousness than the game itself. Raz was brilliant a season or so ago, probably one of the first names on the teamsheet, so that’s why this sudden decline is all the more worrying.

Like I said I hope he proves me wrong.
To play against PSG, he has to play his way back into the team. Pep knows him better than anyone.

Pep got it wrong, it is as simple as that, he is the best manager, most of the players he has bought, it was not as though Chelsea were any good, just like Leeds last week and Arsenal in the cup last year, we looked scared to play which resulted in slow safe football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.