Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I've seen dozens of worse performances than that. Fucking dozens.

Hang their heads in shame?

Fuck off.
We may aswell have not even laced our boots yesterday is was that bad. Yes hang our heads in shame.

If we witnessed that shitshow from any of our rivals we would be saying the same if not worse.

That goal was comical, not one challenge by our defenders and our goalkeeper was off on a sponsored walk. They won't get an easier goal all season. I honestly thought it was offside and our players all stopped. Cancello MIA, Dias totally lost his man and couldn't get back, Laporte didn't twist or stick stayed in no man's land. Mendy seeing Laporte leave his man free in front of goal ambled over to mark him just as the ball nestled in our unguarded net.
Cancello has been excellent for most of the season but v United, Leeds and Chelsea he's now cost us goals.

For me yesterday was so bad that scheduling cannot be accepted as an excuse. It was the worst game i've seen us play. Most players in the lineup yesterday were FRESH too.

Lets remind ourselves it was a semi final of a cup competition too. We should, from players to staff, collectively hang our heads in shame.
So should some " blues" hint hint

H e is trying, to sum tune he is trying, VERY trying, what you forgot to mention when you were telling us about how good he is with his 20 goals a season, what you forgot to tell us is,he NEEDS 40 CHANCES. to score 20 goals.

Correct and he does need 40 chances to score 20 Goals.. thing is he’s the only player in our squad capable of creating 40 chances on goal. That is what people don’t get. Also his lack of form is part of the reason we have been more goal shy this season despite having a good campaign. It’s not the sole reason.. but certainly a factor.

He’s never going to be a brilliant finisher but he usually creates bucketloads of good chances, he’s just out of form but that will return.

Having calmed down

Shit team

Shit collective effort

Shit use of subs , raz and mendy were painful but stayed on

Next week more of the same before psg , eggs firmly in that basket , with fans jumping through hoops pep had better play our best team
Best team for Villa Kaz :-)

Well if the FA Cup is lower down the priorities, play some of the youngsters in the earlier rounds.
Or if in a semi final play you're best team ;-)
I get where you're coming from, sad as it is we are victims of our own success in a cramped season trying to fit all the games in.
If there was year to throw the domestic cups this was the year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.