Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

He treats an FA cup semi final with th3 same disdain he treats the Derby games ...just just parochial skirmishes ...Champions league is all that matters as we’ve no history

P.S. if we get through PSG, could quite easily see Chelsea dropping that performance against us in the final. Tuchel got it tactically perfect today.

All I hope for is that Kev is okay.
We have zero chance of beating PSG without him. Woeful display today very much a continuation of the Leeds game but against a technically superior side. I don't know what to say about Sterling but Mendy must be sold or sent out on loan next season. OH and if anybody including the Bald Genious thinks we don't need to break the bank for a new striker they should take themselves off to a monestry for a few years.

Didn’t comment on the lineup beforehand as I knew I would be shouted down by the usual suspects and my fears were borne out. With the players available to him Peps lineup got exactly what it deserved. At this time of the season with a finite number of games left it should be strongest side every time. The Villa game now becomes even more important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.