Chelsea Fans Hear about the ban..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRjNBkKktlc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRjNBkKktlc</a>

Very funny
Get me a Man City shirt with Tevez on the back

I love the guy who comments on our transfer with Lescott. He really hasn't a clue.

What about Man City prizing Lesscott away from Everton - who was under contract and told he couldn't leave?

Or Adebayour from Arsenal?

We paid what Everton wanted and they accepted.

Same with Arsenal.

Chelsea bribed the younster into buying out his contract.

2 totally different ways of dealing with a transfer.

Chelsea FC Champ...
Chelsea FC Champions View Member Profile Yesterday,12:55 PM Post #8

First Team Squad

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,693

WTF?
Are we stucked with an aging squad?

Is this cockinee speak?

Wrighty Wrexham said:
they could not attract any major signings anyway before the ban and Roman has gone on record as he has had enough of spending so this will be a convenient excuse for them when we overtake them in the league etc!

Like it.

That's a great sense of humour you have there fella!

Well I'm feel sory for them at first but when I've read there Comment when they talk SH**T about us , I'm feel f*cking happy for what happen to them.

biggest laugh of the week, jason little fat boy cundys face, he has been one of our biggest critics, effin brilliant?

Pam said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
dont mock them though, think how we would feel :(

But we're not stupid twats like they are and so it's a moot point. I don't care how they're feeling about it as they are knobheads.

Come Again?

PRICELESS!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.