Chelsea fans running for cover!!

The very fact that Robinho is carrying so much weight at Citeh is disgusting and if I was a Citeh fan I would be very worried about that.

Is this fella on drugs ?

Without the russian money they would never have got jose,drogba,essien,cech,and all the other big names that came since his arrival... what short memories they have,,

our new owners make the russian look smalltime....

Chelsea,liverpool,aresenal & the rags are all running scared.

Yes it's heartwarming to see Chelsea fans upset about anyone else buying success. The one thing that Chelsea proves is that together with your success you have to expand because once the money(the large sums anyway)they will be unable to compete with either Arsenal or Tottenham and perhaps even West Ham(if they move to the Olympic stadium)in terms of turnover. The rags have the edge on us all right now, and it starts with having the largest stadium in the country and the most armchair fans.

Reading most of the posts on that thread. Chelsea fans seem to think City is some little bitty club up North...I hope very soon they are all looking at us thorough green eyes...

Dont you just love the fact that Them lot and Chelski and Arse Winger, are all afraid of what we can and hopefully will do. Fucking Cockney twats thw lot of them, i love it.

It amazes me how Chelski fans seem to think they are a big club... our fanbase is probably double the size of theirs. Remember the likes of John Spencer and Gavin Peacock being their stars? It's not so long ago... it just shows what a bandwagon-jumping, glory-supporting bunch of cockney wankers they are... they'll be back supportin the scum again as soon as Abramovic turns his back

kinky's boots said:
It amazes me how Chelski fans seem to think they are a big club... our fanbase is probably double the size of theirs. Remember the likes of John Spencer and Gavin Peacock being their stars? It's not so long ago... it just shows what a bandwagon-jumping, glory-supporting bunch of cockney wankers they are... they'll be back supportin the scum again as soon as Abramovic turns his back

They once had 8,000 turn up for a Premier League game. Says it all really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.